2023 TRS ONE 300RR
The current X-Trial runner up bike used by Adam Raga, incorporates on this occasion interesting new features, which show how brand continues to evolve and improve an already reliable model, which has become a world reference.
The new TRRS RR 2023 has managed rising to a higher level, from which it offers, above all other aspects, maturity and reliability, maintaining its essence and also the DNA of its origins; high performance, high-tech materials, maximum quality in its manufacture and exclusivity in its details.
A sporty and competitive bike with which TRRS will once again challenge its rivals in the different competitions during 2023.
CYCLE PART TRRS ONE RR 2023
For 2023, a new TRRS-designed swingarm in gold colour, provides a better dimensional precision, as well as an operation that provides a greater feeling and sensitivity on the rear axle.
• The assembly is equipped with a new pin, bushing and seals on the swing axle, which considerably reduces the free play of the system and its maintenance, as well as facilitating its assembly.
• All this, together with the new Reiger 3-way shock absorber settings, provides greater control and stability over the rear wheel.
· It also features a new spring and chain tensioner bushing that increases the spring’s fatigue strength, reducing spring maintenance.
· The 125cc model is equipped with a new 45Z crown guard.
· The ONE II knurled crankcase protector also features a new design for improved under frame impact protection in the footpeg area.
• On the intake side, there is a new intake nozzle for the filter box which improves air filter positioning.
• The air filter and its cage are also renewed for a better air intake and better fixation of the assembly. All this facilitates maintenance work.
• The TECH front fork is fitted with new internal settings that provide more progressive behaviour and greater sensitivity on the front end. The seat posts are machined in black.
• The 125cc model will continue to be fitted with gold-coloured bars and bottles.
· The RR 2023 receives a new handlebar protector that improves the protection of the handlebar clamp in accordance with the safety regulations set by the FIM.
Racing headlamp cowl:
· The racing headlamp cowl features a red colour that enhances the aesthetics in line with the new design line of the model.
· The electrical installation mounts a new switch bracket for the now more accessible dual CDI map.
· In the exhaust system, we find a new forged aluminium support for the titanium exhaust pipe, achieving a greater rigidity in the fixation and a better final finish.
· It is equipped with a new zinc-plated radiator cap that facilitates the maintenance of the cooling system in case of filling and draining.
· The new graphics harmonise the new RR 2023, with an elegant yet aggressive design.
ENGINE TRRS ONE RR 2023
New CDI mapping improves engine performance at low revs.
The electric start version features a new bracket on the top for an easy assembly and disassembly.
*It is possible to mount the bike with electric starter and the new TRRS-designed carburettor choke puller.
Standard: 300-280-250-125 cc.
With Electric Start: 300–280–250 cc.
Working with Santander Consumer Finance.
* ‘On the road cash price’ does not include the road registration cost. This price is the Retail price of the bike including VAT and full bike preparation only.